2. 不允许(i) 以非商业个人目的以外的目的录音、录像及拍摄；(ii) 在未征得被拍摄人同意的情况下为个人拍照或录像 (iii) 在未征得澳式橄榄球职业联赛书面同意的情况下出售、特许或以其他形式出版、传播或再版（或允许他人这样做）全部或部分在场地内的摄像、录音或录像（包括但不仅限于照片、录像、数据记录及录音）；
5. 不允许(i) 在场地内穿着或展示带有商业、政治、宗教或攻击性的标志或商标，或从事于伏击营销活动 (ii) 在场地内售卖或分发任何商品、服务或其他类似物(iii) 未经澳式橄榄球职业联赛事先书面同意的情况下在场地内筹资或向其它观众购买商品或服务(iv)未经澳式橄榄球职业联赛事先书面同意的情况下散布任何政治、宗教、种族、广告或促销性质的材料；
11. 入场观众须同意 (i) 以任何方式（包括但不仅限于使用电视摄像机或照相机）录音、录像记录下的他们的肖像或声音（统称“音像”），以及(ii) 在全球范围内使用他们的音像作为澳式橄榄球职业联赛及其合作伙伴的商业拓展是无偿的;
(CONDITIONS OF ENTRY)
The below appears on our website at http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/conditions-of-entry
We are happy for you to just include the link to the conditions rather than listing the full detail as below.
NOTICE TO ALL PATRONS
It is a condition of entry to the Venue (including all areas under owner or hirer, the “Venue”) for matches forming part of the Australian Football League’s season that patrons agree:
1. not to bring into the Venue any photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment;
2. not to (i) make any recording or take any photograph for anything other than private noncommercial purposes or (ii) make any recording or take any photograph of any person without the authorisation of that person or (iii) sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce (or permit such), whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Venue (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings, data recordings or sound recordings) without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League;
3. not to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone, modem or other wireless device) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any of the matches or other activities at the Venue without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League;
4. not to re-sell or offer to re-sell any tickets to the matches played at the Venue at a premium or to use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League. Note: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission to the Venue;
5. not to (i) wear or otherwise display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos or engage in ambush marketing generally, or (ii) sell or distribute any goods or services or any other matter or thing, or (iii) collect money or orders from other patrons for goods or services without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League or (iv) distribute political, religious, advertising or promotional material, in each case without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League;
6. not to bring into the Venue any musical instruments without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League.
7. not to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, umpire or other official or other patron in a manner or engage in any conduct which threatens, offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on any basis including, but not limited to, that other person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, special ability/disability or sexual orientation, preference or identity.
8. that no alcohol, glass, cans, firearms, weapons, fireworks or other items deemed or considered dangerous may be brought into the Venue;
9. that entry to the Venue is only permitted to spectators who agree to be searched (including their bags, clothes or other possessions) on entry and continued presence in the Venue is only permitted to spectators who agree to be searched (including their bags, clothes or other possessions) while in the Venue;
10. that the playing field at the Venue shall be out of bounds at all times on the day of any match at the Venue without prior written consent from the Australian Football League and any persons entering the playing field without such consent will be prosecuted;
11. that they consent to (i) the recording of their likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together ‘Images”) and (ii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of their Images by any means by the Australian Football League and Its commercial partners without compensation;
12. that they are admitted to the Venue at their own risk;
13. that they are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration;
14. that a patron who is deemed to be affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs may, in the Australian Football League’s sole discretion, be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue by an authorised event official;
15. that the Australian Football League shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the patron or caused by any act or omissions of the Australian Football League;
16. not to do any of the following in the Venue or around:
(a) post, stick or place or attempt to post, stick or place any poster, placard, bill, banner, print, paper or any advertising material on any building structure, fence, tree or cordon without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League;
(b) misuse, deface, damage, remove from the Venue or tamper with or attempt to misuse, deface, damage, remove from the Venue or tamper with any building, seat, chair, toilet, sink, table structure, vehicle, craft, truck, pipe, tap, tap fitting, conduit, electrical equipment, wiring or sign or excavate or cause to be excavated any part of the area used for any of the matches or other activities at the Venue;
(c) deposit litter, except in a receptacle provided for that purpose;
(d) throw or attempt to throw any stone, bottle, projectile or other object;
(e) disrupt, interrupt or behave in any manner that may disrupt or interrupt any of the matches or other activities at the Venue, distract, hinder or interfere with a player, interfere with the comfort of other patrons on their enjoyment of any of the matches or other activities at the Venue;
(f) use indecent or obscene language or threatening or Insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner;
(g) interfere with, obstruct or hinder the Australian Football League or its employees, agents or contractors in the exercise of their powers, functions or duties;
(h) conduct public surveys or opinion polls, solicit money, donations or subscriptions from members of the public, without the written consent of the Australian Football League;
(i) smoke in areas within the Venue nominated as non-smoking; or
(j) inflate, or cause to inflate, any balloon, beach ball, receptacle, device or structure without the prior written consent of the Australian Football League.
17. not to hold themselves out or otherwise promote themselves or any good or service as being associated with the Australian Football League where they are not authorised by the Australian Football League to do so in a way that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the Australian Football League;
18. without prejudice to any other rights which the Australian Football League or the Venue owner or hirer may have, that if they contravene any of these terms and conditions they may:
(a) be refused entry to the Venue;
(b) be ejected from the Venue by an authorised event official;
(c) have their ticket confiscated and/or cancelled without refund or recompense;
(d) be prohibited and disqualified from purchasing tickets for or entering into any match or other function played or conducted under the auspices of the Australian Football League; and/or
(e) have legal action taken against them in connection with such matters.
that, in the event that entry of the patron to the Venue is refused for any reason in accordance with these Conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the relevant ticket;
20. that they consent to the Venue Manager and the Australian Football League disclosing personal information about them to each other or third parties for any purpose connected with a possible breach of these conditions or the law, Venue security or the integrity of the Australian Football League; and
to abide by any terms of entry into the Venue prescribed by the Venue Manager to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with the conditions set out above.
By order of the Australian Football League
※门票一经售出不退不换，遗失不补 。Tickets strictly cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.※本条款的咨询解释由上海久事国际赛事管理有限公司承担。详情请随时垂询票务咨询热线（021-962123）或者登录售票官网（www.jusstickets.com）咨询了解。在法律许可的范围内，上海久事国际赛事管理有限公司保留本条款的解释权，购票者在预订时即被视作已详细阅读并接受本条款。